Extended Stay America Suites - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Hwy
4260 Hunt Road
Blue Ash, OH 45242, US
Blue Ash, OH 45242, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $68/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Blue Ash - Reagan Hwy. is located in Blue Ash and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Cincinnati is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, upgraded bedding with extra pillows. In the morning, guests can enjoy a Grab-and-Go breakfast consisting of coffee, hot cereal, breakfast bars and pastries. Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily provided for a fee. Towels and linen exchanged at the front desk. The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Kings Isl and, the Cincinnati Zoo and the Cincinnati Museum Center.
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio 2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: The place is very dirty…room was not clean, towels look dirty…
Will never stay here again….things...
Negatives: the house keeping staff called off
Positives: close to my job
Negatives: the toilet didn’t work they gave me dirty towels plus the customer service is horrible
Negatives: Everything was dirty. The bedding, towels, kitchen, bathroom, floors, and table tops all nasty. The water in the shower slow to drain. Toilets not cleaned. Counter tops old food on them and refrigerator was dirty.
Positives: The location is good.
Negatives: The facilities are dirty and have big holes in the walls. No maid service in four weeks. Have to wash our own sheets and towels.
Way to overpriced for the...
Negatives: dirty nasty shower had hair in it it was feces in the toilet dirty towels the tv didn’t work
please don’t ever stay there
Positives: kind good
Negatives: no sound proof need earplug in advance
good but no sound proof
Negatives: they gave me dirty towels
dirty laundry towel had hair...
Negatives: nasty rooms feces in the toilet hair in tub
bed sheets were dirty hair...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Blue Ash
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).