Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast - Blue Ash
5900 Pfeiffer Road
Blue Ash, OH 45242, US
Blue Ash, OH 45242, US
Book Now from $68/night
About This Property
Located close to Interstate 71, this Blue Ash hotel features a microwave and refrigerator. Kings Island Amusement Park is 8 miles away and St. Xavier University is 10 miles away. Cable TV along with a work desk are provided in each traditionally decorated room at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast – Blue Ash. Coffee-making facilities are also included. A snack center is provided for guests along with complimentary coffee in the lobby. A USA Today newspaper is also available daily. Paul Brown Stadium and Great American Ballpark are a 20-minute drive from Blue Ash – Red Roof Inn Cincinnati Northeast.
Standard King Smoking (refundable)
Standard King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoking (refundable)
ADA Accessible Business King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Parking
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
Positives: nothing old and outdated
Negatives: it needs to be cleaned and updated
waste of money didn’t even...
Positives: I didn’t like stuff
Negatives: Mold in ac unit...... everything was. Dirty
Negatives: run down. noisy.
Negatives: it was dirty. there was a bottle of cigarettes buds just sitting on the tv stand. there was no cable. no heat
my stay was terrible. I...
Positives: it was a quiet location
Negatives: that the room air didn’t work so it was hot and the lights I only had one working light well two working lights
my stay was miserable I...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Blue Ash
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).