Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Downtown
527 Prospect Avenue East
Cleveland, OH 44115, US
Cleveland, OH 44115, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Downtown is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 15 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room.
About This Property
Located in the center of downtown Cleveland, this hotel is only a 5-minute walk to Rocket Mortgage Arena. The hotel features a gym, business center and suites with full kitchens. Every suite at the Residence Inn Cleveland is furnished with a work desk and seating area. Each kitchen includes a refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. Cable TV and in-room movies are also featured. The Downtown Cleveland Residence Inn provides guests with a buffet breakfast in the morning. Concierge services and free Wi-Fi are also offered. Cleveland State University and the Cleveland Convention Center are a 10-minute walk from the Residence Inn Cleveland Hotel. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum is only a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: The dining room was beautiful clean and organized... The dining room staff were very nice and helpful.. The selection of food was the best... We enjoyed our time spent eating breakfast very much
Our stay was made even...
Positives: The convenience of walking to the house of blues and restaurants
Negatives: That they put a $100 hold on your card without telling you. The room I booked was $189 and they charged my card $310. I wasn’t happy about that at all. Also valet was $50.!! That’s outrageous!!
Negatives: Room at 90 degrees/coffee pot was gone
Was ok maintains guy adjusted...
Positives: Friendly staff and convenient location
Negatives: bed was filthy at the bottom, dust, and bathroom shower curtains were dirty
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).