Red Roof Inn Clyde
1363 West McPherson Highway
Clyde, OH 43410, US
Clyde, OH 43410, US
Book Now from $90/night
About This Property
This Clyde hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a television. Mad River Railroad Museum is 9 miles away. A work desk is offered in each simply furnished room at Red Roof Inn Clyde. An in-room safe and a hair dryer are also included. Select rooms offer a spa bath. Guests can swim in the indoor pool or workout in the fitness center. Laundry facilities are also included. The Clyde Red Roof Inn is within 2 miles of dining options. Cedar Point Amusement Park is 23 miles away.
Deluxe 2 Full Bed Non-Smoking (refundable)
ADA Accessible Deluxe 2 Full Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
ADA Accessible Deluxe King Non-Smoking (refundable)
ADA Accessible Deluxe King with Roll-in Shower Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Two Rooms Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The room was quiet and comfortable- we really did not eat breakfast, although it was offered. Coffee was good.
Negatives: Leak marks on ceiling. Also, the toilet runs intermittently.
Altogether, fine, and conveniently located.
Positives: Pillows were comfy. Lots of channels on TV.
Negatives: Pool was cold.
Positives: Breakfast is nice. Got a corner room as pery request.
Negatives: Very basic for price. No shampoo, conditioner etc.
Positives: very clean
Negatives: only 2 pillows per bed
it was good
Positives: the location is fine for our purpose. the lady at the front desk when we checked in was very friendly and kind.
Negatives: the room reeked of cigar smoke.
we have stayed here multiple...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).