Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Columbus-Ohio State University OSU
441 Ackerman Road
Columbus, OH 43202, US
Columbus, OH 43202, US
Book Now from $78/night
About This Property
Featuring free WiFi in every room, this Red Roof Inn Plus - The Ohio State University is located opposite Ohio State University. The property is located less than 1.9 mi from the Ohio Stadium (The Horseshoe). A flat-screen TV with cable channels is included in all rooms at the Red Roof Inn Plus - The Ohio State University, including a coffee machine. Free toiletries are also available in the private bathroom. The 24-hour reception at the hotel offers their guests the convenience of assistance anytime. Coffee is served in the lobby. The Greater Columbus Convention Center is less than 5 mi away. Hollywood Casino Columbus is 13 minutes’ drive from the property.
Standard King Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Queen Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Premium King Smoke Free (Upgraded Bedding & Snack) (refundable)
Premium King Smoke Free (Upgraded Bedding & Snack) (refundable)
Premium 2 Queen Beds Smoke Free (Upgraded Bedding & Snack) (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: I liked that it was close to the concert venue we needed to get to.
Negatives: The hotel itself was a bit ran down, but the rooms were nice. They switched us to 3 different rooms which wasn’t the greatest considering we were in a bit of a hurry. overall wasn’t a terrible hotel but I definitely questioned the cleanliness a couple times. Not a bad stay for the price I paid.
Positives: pet friendly over all comfortable
Negatives: toilet seat didn’t fit commode and sit really low
Positives: perfect location for visiting my daughter
Negatives: the smell of weed non stop through the walls
it’s always a good stay...
Negatives: they forgot to clean the toilet
overall a very good place...
Positives: room and bed are clean
Negatives: The toilet doesn't work as well.
Positives: The room smelled like it was just sprayed with a fruity deodorizer to cover up "whatever" and it was awful. Put up with it for the night, but got home and all my clothes smelled like it, so not a good thing. Room and surfaces were pretty clean, but can tell it needed a deep clean.
Negatives: Smell of room
Positives: the property was clean
Negatives: the staff was very nice
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).