Extended Stay America Suites - Toledo - Holland
6155 Trust Drive
Holland, OH 43528, US
Holland, OH 43528, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $100/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Toledo - Holland is located in Holland and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Toledo - Holland is equipped with a stovetop, a microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, upgraded bedding with extra pillows. In the morning, guests can enjoy a free Grab-and-Go breakfast consisting of coffee, hot cereal, breakfast bars and pastries. Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily provided for a fee. Towels and linen exchanged at the front desk. The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Stranahan Theater, the Hollywood Casino and the Toledo Zoo.
Studio Queen Accessible Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio King Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: Too sparse, no desk, few outlets
just OK, power was out...
Positives: staff were wonderful folks!! friendly, welcoming and lovely
Negatives: the room smelled bad, like curry or body odor or something and it lingered on our clothes and coats for days. ugh. nasty.
Positives: I was exceptionally pleased with the value, cleanliness and comfort.
Negatives: That there was no real breakfast like it was on the website.
Positives: The size of the room.
Negatives: Some lights in the room didn't work. The bedding wasn't soft. The bathroom wasn't clean.
Positives: Easy access and close to Roadhouse restaurant
Negatives: Loud noise s by long term guests all night long. Employee offered late checkout for a fee, but couldn't tell me what the fee would be.
Think twice before booking
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).