Extended Stay America Suites - Cleveland - Beachwood - Orange Place - South
3820 Orange Place
Orange, OH 44122, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Beachwood is located in Orange and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Cleveland is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, upgraded bedding with extra pillows. In the morning, guests can enjoy a free Grab-and-Go breakfast consisting of coffee, hot cereal, breakfast bars and pastries. Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily provided for a fee. Towels and linen exchanged at the front desk. The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Quicken Loans Arena, the Cleveland Museum of Art and the Great Lakes Science Center.
Studio Queen Accessible Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
- Studio Queen Accessible Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
- Studio Queen Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Studio King Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
- Studio King Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
- Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Blackout Curtains
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Daily Disinfection
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- Wake Up Call
The receptionist Yvonne was funny.
I've stayed at Extended Stay North (Orange Pl)many times over the years. It's always been a near perfect, if not perfect experience. This was my first and very last time ever staying at Extended Stay South (Orange Pl). The dresser/tv stand looked like someone attacked it with a hammer. Holes all in the top of it. The top blanket was stained. The phone didn't work. Cable was below basic. No cups, coffee maker or anything of that sort in the room. Very disappointing for my bday.
Absolutely nothing, didn’t stay long enough..
Didn’t like anything!!
Horrible would not recommend it...
The location and free parking were good. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1) no coffee pot or hair dryer in room 2) no dishes or silverware in room 3) I was in a handicapped room (I am not handicapped) and the chairs had no armrests. Armrests are used for a person to hold on to and stabilize the chair when sitting. I fell out of the mobile chair. 4) complimentary coffee was weak more like tea. No lids for coffee cups. 5) could not increase the volume of the television. I am not hearing impaired.
Adequate for short stay only...
The cost was ok
Night staff wasn’t very friendly, the room and building had an odd smell and the room we stayed in was not cleaned properly
I liked the kitchenette the room provided. I like the refrigerator. It was nice and cold. I love that the facility provides amenities that more expensive hotels do not provide. The kitchenette is a very nice touch. I could cook and refrigerate my items.
The water did not get hot in the shower. The sink water got very hot. The shower water was lukewarm only. The bed was lower at the head of the bed than the bottom. The pillows did not make up for the slope. When guests request more towels, we shouldn't be required to bring wet ones to the desk each time.
Our stay was ok. It...
No breakfast provided even if the reservation says there is NONE PROVIDED.
Omg what could be better?! The hotel is run down bugs dirty nasty. There was 2 house keepers talking outside how they didnt even want to clean. And u can really tell they dont like to. There were no phones in the rooms i had to go down to get a room change due to original room having bugs
Horrible dirty nasty and bad...
terrible broken furniture, 2 out of 6 lamps did not work, no waste basket, no tissues, frig door was very difficult to open, no hair dryer, dark hallway, no tops for coffee cups in lobby
noisy hotel that needs to...
Very horrible stay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.