Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown
209 North Walnut Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, US
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dog park, dog wash and pet boutique located near hotel.
Book Now from $199/night
About This Property
Featuring live entertainment at the on-site w xyz Bar, which serves cocktails and snacks, this hotel is in the center of Oklahoma City. Free Wi-Fi access is available. A flat-screen cable TV and a separate sitting area are included in each room at the Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown-Bricktown. The rooms are also furnished with a refrigerator and coffee machine. For your convenience, a 24-hour snack bar is available at the Oklahoma City Downtown Aloft. Bricktown is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Will Rogers World Airport is 11 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Corner room (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alcoholic Beverages Available
- Audible Alarm
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Negatives: Water standing in our room phone did not work
Not pleased with our stay...
Positives: The staff was nice.
Negatives: the property was damaged and my husband and I could hear the neighbors talking, the door is our room lead to their room which is weird.We thought Aloft was a luxury hotel, but we did not experience that.
a waste of money.
Positives: what I liked about the property is the girl that was working was super friendly and helped us get into a room with a working heater.
Negatives: do you water is very cold taking a shower. In our first room, the heater didn’t work. it wasn’t very clean either I seen hair from previous people on the floor.
Won’t be staying here again
Positives: very nice, Shunay at the front desk was polite and professional.
Negatives: the side door wasn’t closed all the way when I went back out a couple times. just a small security/safety issue. but no big deal
would stay again
Positives: The employees were wonderful they fixed a situation that Booking.com could and apparently wouldn't fix!
Negatives: The hotel said it had a roof top and it didn't they also said they had a bar and didn't. Aloft and Booking.com I hold accountable update your info...ASAP plz and thank you!✌
Positives: Great location!
Great place to stay in...
Positives: We didn't eat breakfast. The staff was amazing! The beds and pillows were very comfortable.
Negatives: Doors slamming! People when they would leave their room the doors slams starting as early as 5:30am.
It was very nice and...
Positives: Breakfast was really good a little on the high side for price but very tasty
Negatives: The bed was not very comfortable for me. But I am a stickler on mattresses lol.
Place was very nice even...
Negatives: no EV charging
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Oklahoma City
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).