Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown
209 North Walnut Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, US
Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dog park, dog wash and pet boutique located near hotel.
About This Property
Featuring live entertainment at the on-site w xyz Bar, which serves cocktails and snacks, this hotel is in the center of Oklahoma City. Free Wi-Fi access is available. A flat-screen cable TV and a separate sitting area are included in each room at the Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown-Bricktown. The rooms are also furnished with a refrigerator and coffee machine. For your convenience, a 24-hour snack bar is available at the Oklahoma City Downtown Aloft. Bricktown is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Will Rogers World Airport is 11 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Corner room (non-refundable)
- Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Corner room - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alcoholic Beverages Available
- Audible Alarm
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Customer service at check in was great
Room or air conditioner had a very strong mildew smell. There was a dirty band aid with blood on the floor. Shower floor was dirty. Mattress was uncomfortable.
Customer service was good. Everything...
The location was perfect. Everything was walking distance. Rooms were overall pretty clean
Our tv wasn’t working so we had to switch rooms which was a little annoying but staff was helpful
The rooms where nice
There was a lot of things falling apart. Not being well maintained. Pool was filthy.
Clean and quiet.
Very close to everything.
The pool area is really good and needed in the heat!
The staff were really warm and welcoming.
The rooms are beautiful. Exceptionally fitted with loads of space.
Good parking facilities.
There was quite a bit of renovation work going on, which we weren't notified of beforehand, so the restaurant and half of the bar was shut. But, when finished, sure it will add even more value to the hotel.
The over-mirror light didn't work, so check your room for faults first, and I'm sure they'd get sorted quickly
Air was broke and booking has not sent my money over and this is bad the facility’s weren’t open at the hotel.
Large shower cable and free streaming Netflix or other on TV
Room had moldy musky smell, pool table was very wobbly and all the pool cues where missing tips, No microwave in room, mini fridge no very cold even after adjusting temperature setting
The modern vibe
I needed a little more attention to detail as far as cleaning like the rugs in the room need to be steamed and my skin was missing the drain cap
It was over all nice...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.