Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown
209 North Walnut Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, US
Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dog park, dog wash and pet boutique located near hotel.
About This Property
Featuring live entertainment at the on-site w xyz Bar, which serves cocktails and snacks, this hotel is in the center of Oklahoma City. Free Wi-Fi access is available. A flat-screen cable TV and a separate sitting area are included in each room at the Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown-Bricktown. The rooms are also furnished with a refrigerator and coffee machine. For your convenience, a 24-hour snack bar is available at the Oklahoma City Downtown Aloft. Bricktown is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Will Rogers World Airport is 11 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Corner room (non-refundable)
- Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Corner room - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Closed-caption TV
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
property was clean
we were charged $17 for parking and our sons vehicle windows were shattered and his truck was ransacked along with other vehicles. I feel they need to have some type of security or have staff watch cameras better.
another issue was our housekeepers opened our door at 8am. after a late night out knowing checkout was noon we shouldn’t have been bothered until check out time.
Very helpful staff. Pleasant room. Comfy bed. Good location to restaurants in Bricktown. Perfect for a business stay in OK City. Great little onsite bar with helpful bartender. Would stay again.
Problem with wi-fi connectivity in the room. The onsite manager was very helpful and offered to cover my mobile wif-fi charges if necessary.
A great location within easy...
Location, Room was upgraded due to some issues with the previous stay I had for several days when in town for training, it was so awesome and unexpected!
Stay was great and everyone...
pool was green and closed. building was under construction.
This place looked like government apartments. Wallpaper pealing off the walls. All light fixtures in the hallway were missing covers with wire hanging out. Toilet paper holder was hanging off the wall. The pool was green. Carpet in the main lobby was tore up in several areas and some spots had duct tape on them. No ice machines on the floors worked except main lobby. I could have stayed somewhere for half the cost and been just as dissatisfied.
Our vacation was great except...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.