Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown
209 North Walnut Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, US
Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dog park, dog wash and pet boutique located near hotel.
About This Property
Featuring live entertainment at the on-site w xyz Bar, which serves cocktails and snacks, this hotel is in the center of Oklahoma City. Free Wi-Fi access is available. A flat-screen cable TV and a separate sitting area are included in each room at the Aloft Oklahoma City Downtown-Bricktown. The rooms are also furnished with a refrigerator and coffee machine. For your convenience, a 24-hour snack bar is available at the Oklahoma City Downtown Aloft. Bricktown is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Will Rogers World Airport is 11 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Corner room (non-refundable)
- Savvy, Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed, Corner room - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Closed-caption TV
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shops On Site
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
I like the room layouts and showers. Also, the various available amenities (i.e. bar, laundry, workout room, on-site parking) and the location.
The pool was outdoors & wasn't heated. Also, it would have been nice if there were hot tub amenities available.
The showerhead was nice.
Only two towels and one was little bigger than a hand towel. No face clothes. I could hear everything going on in the room next to me. Word for word and climax after climax. Even his bathroom activities.
Nothing, very poor experience. 2nd worst hotel experience having spent hundreds of nights in hotels.
Unfriendly and unhelpful staff. Room phone didn't work and wasn't addressed. Room was not clean. No drawers for clothes. Very minimalist room. Cold showers for many rooms for multiple days. Staff when first notified said it must be just our room. However talking to colleagues we were all told the same thing. Didn't appreciate smart ass attitude when I requested an Iron and Ironing board that LOFT doesn't provide these as they provide steam machine (useless for dress shirts/collars, etc). Requested additional clothes hangars, had to call three times, eventually showed up 5 hours later, Bar closed during the week even though close to 100 of us were there for conference at hotel. Music playing in hall outside our room all night long (may have been unique to us as our room was at end of hall by gym).
Stay elsewhere, very sub par...
Everything was great.
Everything was dirty…. From the hallways to the room the floor was filthy. The bar was closed? And even the doors to the rooms had giant scratches and gashes on them like they’ve all been broken into
The staff was good. However...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.