Aloft Oklahoma City Quail Springs
13111 Highland Park Boulevard
Oklahoma City, OK 73120, US
Oklahoma City, OK 73120, US
Aloft Oklahoma City Quail Springs is pet friendly. Pet weight limit is 60 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
About This Property
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Auditory Guidance
- Business Center
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee Shop
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electronic Room Key
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Kids' Pool
- Laundry Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Entertainment
- Lower Bathroom Sinks Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Packed Lunches
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Picnic Area
- Pool Cover
- Poolside Bar
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Restaurant (special Diets Available)
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service (additional Charge)
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Deck
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Toys
- Takeout Dining Services Available
- Trouser Press
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: it was clean, nice decor, and had a really neat outdoor seating area
Negatives: no microwave in the room, the floor was sticky.
worth the money
Negatives: The front desk staff was rude, unfriendly and unprofessional. would rather talk to each other instead of check people in.
Positives: very clean, quiet and modern
Negatives: long wait to check in and bad reviews on break ins in the parking lot. we had zero troubles.
Positives: clean, well maintained
Negatives: small rooms.
Negatives: it was excellent
Negatives: the floors were dirty, anything that we SHOULD’VE had in the room we had to go down to the front desk to get. lights in the room not working!
The stay was mediocre for...
Positives: It was a nice and clean place.
Negatives: The stay was nice however my card was charged 3 times for the total of my one day stay. That was inconvenient for me and unsure how that could have happened.
Negatives: I was awaken at 5pm hearing next room over arguing with his wife on the phone. I didn’t expect the walls to be this thin. I wasn’t able to go back to sleep so very disappointed about that
stopped to get a fresh...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Oklahoma City
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).