Aloft Tulsa Downtown
200 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103, US
Tulsa, OK 74103, US
Aloft Tulsa Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 60 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $246/night
About This Property
Free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant are featured at the Aloft Tulsa Downtown. The BOK Center is less than a 5-minute walk away. The elegantly furnished rooms at Tulsa Downtown Aloft provide cable TV and a refrigerator. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included. After exercising in the fitness center, you can cool off in the outdoor swimming pool. The University of Tulsa is 2.5 miles from the hotel. Tulsa State Fair is a 10-minute drive away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Aloft, Suite, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Aloft, Suite, 2 Queen, Alternate bed: sofa bed, Corner room (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Clothes Drying Rack
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Swimming Pool
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Trash Cans
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
- Walk-in Shower
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Close to the BOK
Negatives: The room was run down and things were broken and the facility itself needed a lot of work.
Very disappointing in the quality...
Positives: the only reason to stay at this hotel is to be able to walk to the BOK. do yourself a favor and walk an extra block to stay somewhere else.
Negatives: dingy old place that was cheaply "remodeled." it's dirty, not nice, and just very odd. way too expensive to be such a bad building and room and low level of cleanliness.
do yourself a favor and...
Positives: Location and employees
Negatives: Price, weird abandoned areas of the hotel
Pleasant, comfortable and very friendly...
Positives: Elevators run quick, bed was comfortable, gated parking. Staff friendly
Negatives: No microwave in the rooms. Way overpriced. Lots of homeless.
Positives: The bed was comfortable; walk in shower.
Negatives: The parking was horrible; you cannot access the hotel except from one area, the window in room did not have sheer blind to leave the heavy curtains open for viewing. The rooms had no drawers.
I will not stay again,...
Negatives: confused where to check in . No signs or instructions.
quick and convenient
Positives: Not a damn thing staff was horrible
Negatives: Everything worst hotel in the state of Oklahoma a roach hotel or crack den would be a 5 star compared to Aloft Tulsa downtown. Please save your money people and stay anywhere else
Worst I have every experienced...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).