Extended Stay America Suites - Tulsa - Central
3414 South 79th East Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74145, US
Tulsa, OK 74145, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $67/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Central is located in Tulsa and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Tulsa is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry, ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows. The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Tulsa Fairgrounds, the Tulsa Stockyards and the BOK Center.
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio Queen Room (non-refundable)
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio King Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The view.
Negatives: The voices, the missing house keeping, the SOB.
Positives: Nothing to like about the room we stayed in
Negatives: The room was disgusting Everything was dirty Smelled horribly of smoke even though we asked for non-smoking Will NOT be staying at any more extended stays after that visit They should really be ashamed letting people stay in rooms like that
Extended stay has lost my...
Negatives: They didn't have my reservation and then they tell me they are full and can't accommodate me. I had to find a different hotel at 1:30 in the morning
Positives: It was just packaged of oatmeal wasn’t even breakfast.
Negatives: My room was gross looked like someone was murdered in there. The door frame was broken where someone kicked in the door, big stains on the floor, toiled didn’t work in the bathroom, no handle on the bathroom door, non working lights, burners on stove didn’t work and the pillows were flat. Overall it just wasn’t what we expected or wanted at all
I will return to stay...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).