Red Roof Inn Tulsa
4717 South Yale Ave
Tulsa, OK 74135, US
Tulsa, OK 74135, US
About This Property
Located south of downtown Tulsa, this hotel is 15 minutes from the Bok Center and Tulsa Convention Center. Red Roof Inn Tulsa offers rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. There is a work desk, ironing facilities and a hair dryer in every room. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included and some rooms feature flat-screen TVs. Tulsa Red Roof Inn serves free tea and coffee every morning. Guest can use the laundry facilities or the business center located on site. Tulsa Promenade Mall is less than a 5-minute drive from this Red Roof Inn. Fair Meadows Race Track is 10 minutes from the hotel by car and the University of Tulsa is 15 minutes away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 01:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Bed was good. Room size was fine.
Negatives: One thin blanket is not enough. Tilted, dusty "artwork" in the bathroom signaled that cleanliness was not a top priority. A coat of paint and more attention to cleanliness would do wonders.
This place has seen better...
Positives: quiet & comfy
Negatives: not in the best area
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).