Residence Inn by Marriott Tulsa Midtown
4522 East Skelly Drive
Tulsa, OK 74135, US
Pet guests are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott Tulsa Midtown. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 35 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet.
About This Property
Featuring a shared lounge, Residence Inn by Marriott Tulsa Midtown is located in Tulsa, 3.1 mi from QuikTrip Exposition Center. All rooms boast a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom. Facilities include a sun terrace and free WiFi is available. All rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area. Guest rooms feature a desk. An American breakfast is available each morning at the property. The 24-hour front desk can offer helpful tips for getting around the area. Tulsa Expo Square is 3.1 mi from Residence Inn by Marriott Tulsa Midtown. The nearest airport is Tulsa International Airport, 11 mi from the property.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Street Parking
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
Very large, clean rooms. Great breakfast.ll Lovely staff.
The location was ok breakfast not so good
Breakfast could have been better and tooth paste and tooth brush would be greatly to have as well but everything was good
The stay was normal and...
Breakfast set up area was very clean.
The food was good - good enough that we did not want to go out for breakfast and were happy with the offerings.
For our needs on this trip, everything was up to par and made us very happy. The one thing that we "wished" for was a ceiling fan over the bed. We loved having a suite and the set up and space was nice.
We will come here again.
The place is super clean. The beds was super comfortable. The breakfast area is well organized. It was a fantastic stay.
Clean , comfortable & affordable.
The suite was huge- like a small apartment, with full kitchen. Furnishings were great. Facility inside and out were clean and well presented.
Accessible from one way street. Air conditioned in room sounded like we were next to a train track while it was running. Guests talking loudly in the halls at 5:30 AM. Trash service was emptying dumpsters at 6 AM. "Breakfast" was disappointing, in that one warmer had 2 muffins in it. The next warmer had 4 English muffins with cheese hanging out the sides. I stopped there and opted to go to IHOP several miles away. When I brought up the unacceptable breakfast selection, the one staff member on duty said he was trying to run the front desk and the breakfast room at the same time. He then began to explain that it was a holiday week (July 4th was 5 days prior) and they were busier than usual. STOP! July 4th has come at the same time every year for quite some time. Management needs to hire/utilize more staff to run a property of this size. Would not return or recommend this hotel.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.