Aloft Portland Airport Hotel at Cascade Station
9920 Northeast Cascades Parkway
Portland, OR 97220, US
Portland, OR 97220, US
Aloft Portland Airport Hotel at Cascade Station welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 70 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome.
Book Now from $159/night
About This Property
This Portland, Oregon hotel is minutes from Portland International Airport and the MAX Light Rail. The hotel offers a 24-hour indoor pool and modern guest rooms with 42-inch flat-screen TVs. Aloft Portland Airport Hotel at Cascade Station features guest accommodations with designer bath amenities. Free Wi-Fi and a connectivity station for laptops and MP3 players are also included. Guests at the Portland Airport Aloft can use the fully equipped fitness center or buy a healthy snack at the 24-hour pantry. The hotel also offers a lounge. Toyota Northwest and Washington Mutual are within minutes of the Cascade Station Aloft. The Broadmoor Golf Course is also reachable within a short drive.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Blackout Curtains
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Video Game Console
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: I like the amenities & that the pool stays open late
Negatives: I did not like the staff. Very rude. Had a incident with another guest and i feel i was treated unfairly due to my race i was sitting at the bar at least 20 minutes before the other guest came to order food. I had order food to my room. me, my fiancé & two children went swimming we came to get a drink talked with another couple i tipped the waitress, then another guest came to sit down & all kinds of chaos started. I feel as though I was treated unfairly and that ￼the bartender chose sides. I was not out of control, she immediately said i was becoming aggressive & needed to calm down. I would love to speak with management, Ive worked in hospitality as a front desk clerk & and housekeeper. I would never treat a guest like that, or make a guest feel inadequate.
Just based on this stay...
Positives: The location, near shopping, is great. The parking lot robot was fun.
Negatives: The entire experience, start to finish was terrible. They charged for parking. Probably to pay for the parking robot. The check in host was “friendly” but really not helpful. She said we hadn’t paid for breakfast and said, “many people make that mistake when booking”. I looked back at my reservation, confirmed we had paid for breakfast and she had to call her manager to get an ok. No apology. And then- came down for breakfast and their cook didn’t show up. They pointed to the IHOP next door and said to contact Booking.com to get a $30 refund for the breakfast they couldn’t provide. Terrible weird expensive hotel. They are trying a new model for guests, trying to be innovative and trendy, but in doing so, failed to be hospitable and comfortable.
Terrible weird expensive
Positives: I loved how friendly the front desk staff were
Negatives: my room wasn’t as clean like I would have loved it to be. I found someone’s old food behind one of the side tables by the bed, and some dust,but overall it was great for the night with my husband
The location was perfect, love...
Negatives: Shuttle is not efficient, staff could be much better.
I chose the hotel because...
Positives: I was excited to stay at the property. I paid for the nights stay in full before I even arrived because I had just had my flight canceled. There was alot of stress and I just wanted a clean safe place to spend the night. The manager was nothing short of an absolute nightmare for no reason. She refused to be helpful in anyway and went out of her way to give me the rudest attitude. There was a white haired man at reception that was very kind and sent a shuttle up to pick me up from the airport. He was the only reason that I would ever remotely dream of returning.
Negatives: The manager was so hateful. My flight was canceled but my bags were on a plane still. I had already paid my booking in full through booking.com. When I arrived they needed an ID and a card for incidentals. I provided both but they needed a debit card and not a credit card to check me in. Long story short the manager was so rude and condescending that I just left and went back to The Harlow PDX. It was a 25 minute drive but SO SO SO worth it. Much cleaner, much friendlier staff, I felt like a princess after a stressful day as opposed to the borderline harassment this manager dealt me.
absolute nightmare manager
Positives: Great location with stores and restaurants across the street. Safe and quiet location as well.
Negatives: I wish the bathroom in the room had a little more lighting than what it had. just seemed a little dim but other than that is was great!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).