Red Lion Inn & Suites Seaside
900 South Holladay
Seaside, OR 97138, US
Seaside, OR 97138, US
Red Lion Inn & Suites Seaside welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. The number of pets allowed is 2. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
About This Property
This hotel offers a free transfer service to Seaside Civic & Convention Center, 3 minutes’ drive away. It features an indoor pool and hot tub. A daily continental breakfast is offered to guests. A satellite TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Red Lion Inn & Suites Seaside. For convenience, each room includes a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and ironing facilities. The Pacific Ocean is 10 minutes' walk from this hotel. Gearhart Golf Links are 9 minutes’ drive away. Seaside Aquarium is 15 minutes’ walk away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bike Tours
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Pub Crawls
- Safety Deposit Box
- Salt-water Pool
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa And Wellness Centre
- Spa Facilities
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool Toys
- Themed Dinner Nights
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Walking Tours
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Good location staff very pleasant
Positives: Clean quiet and spacious
Negatives: Pillows are too small and AC was broken
Positives: We got refunded the full amount we paid. No hassles.
Negatives: The photos online were nothing what the actual room looked like. Said it was ocean view. Not even close to ocean. Room was very dirty.
Glad we got our money...
Positives: Nothing. I checked out at 10pm that same evening.
Negatives: The Room smelled horrible
Positives: Breakfast was very good Room was very clean
Negatives: There ne’er beds but just to soft for my liking. No coffee maker in the room. No luggage rack, closet, or hangers.
Was ok for the budget...
Positives: great location. just down the road from some of our favorite places.
Negatives: the hot tub was closed
clean comfortable stay a little...
Positives: I liked the jetted tub. I loved the tiny kitchenette. The view from our room was beautiful, only issue I had with that was other guests would stand outside our window to smoke at night. The lighting was great for the most part, but once we didn't need so much light it was all too bright. The pool was perfect temperature.
Negatives: I had to clean the tub before first bath because there was clear signs of dirt and other people's hair left in the tub. There was also other people's hair plasters to the side of the bathroom wall in obvious spots. The sinks were a little difficult to wash anything in (not usually a problem but they provided pots and pans with the kitchenette). The hot tub was out of order and covered with big slabs of wood.
Red Lion Seaside
Positives: great staff! reasonable prices as well highly recommend!!
I’m most definitely going back...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).