Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
20009 Route 19
Cranberry Township, PA 16066, US
Cranberry Township, PA 16066, US
Book Now from $64/night
About This Property
Located off Interstate 79 in Cranberry, Pennsylvania this hotel includes free WiFi access. David Lawrence Convention Center is 20 minutes' drive away. Each guest room at the Red Roof Inn Cranberry features cable TV. They all have an private bathroom, while select rooms boast a microwave and refrigerator. The Cranberry Red Roof Inn offers 24-hour reception services and free parking to all guests. Laundry facilities are available on site. Pittsburgh is 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Cranberry Highlands Golf Course is 5 mi away.
ADA Accessible Standard King Smoke Free (refundable)
Standard King Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
it did it’s job at...
Positives: The price and proximity to work,
Negatives: Wasn't very clean, found bottle caps under the bed, dried ketchup on the desk that hadn't been wiped off and a lot of paint chipping around the entire room.
Positives: Nice rooms
Negatives: No hot water...staff has terrible customer service skills..ended up leaving early and getting a refund
Motel 6 airport
Positives: easy access from the highway and plenty of places to eat around
Negatives: not so kind
Save me the night
Positives: I'm good
Negatives: I'm good
Positives: Clean, New linens & bedspread, wonderful bathroom, and perfect green space for pup. Easy to find at night.
clean, friendly staff, welcoming for...
Positives: Loved the bed so comfortable!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).