Red Roof Inn Danville PA
300 Red Roof Road
Danville, PA 17821, US
Danville, PA 17821, US
Book Now from $89/night
About This Property
Located 3 miles north of the center of Danville, this hotel features free Wi-Fi access throughout the property, and rooms with a flat-screen TV. The Bloomsburg Fairgrounds are 11 miles away. Each room at the Red Roof Inn Danville, PA features cable TV channels and a private bathroom. Select rooms include a microwave and a refrigerator. The Danville Red Roof Inn has 24-hour reception services and free parking. A hairdryer, iron, and ironing facilities are available at the front desk. Geisinger Medical Center is 3 miles from the hotel. Knoebels Groves Amusement Park is 12 miles away.
ADA Accessible Standard Full Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Business King Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible Business King with Roll-In Shower Smoke Free (refundable)
ADA Accessible 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Standard King Smoke Free (refundable)
2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Superior King Smoke Free (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 02:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- BBQ Facilities
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Bike Tours
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Car Hire
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Cooking Class
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Horse Riding
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Ironing Service
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Music/performance
- Mini Golf
- Minimarket On Site
- Movie Nights
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Private Parking
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Pub Crawls
- Public Transport Tickets
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Stand-up Comedy
- Table Tennis
- Themed Dinner Nights
- Tour Desk
- Tour Or Class About Local Culture
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Walking Tours
- Water Slide
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable room.
Friendly staff and nice basic...
Positives: Staff was incredibly friendly.
Positives: Was quiet and peaceful, staff was fantastic and rooms were very clean!!
Negatives: Absolutely nothing
Nice and peaceful
Positives: Pet friendly and convenient!
Negatives: No microwave
Positives: Nice place safe area
Negatives: No breakfast, no coffee pot in room,
Positives: Perfect location to stay after Penn state football game.
Negatives: all was good.
Great place to stay after...
Positives: Location; pet friendly
Negatives: Front door latch was broken; had to get attendant to let us open
Not terrible, but not great...
Positives: Room was sparkling clean.
Negatives: Could provide a hair dryer. It was surprising there was none.
Very good value. Would not...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).