Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern
10 General Warren Boulevard
Malvern, PA 19355, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 30 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located 23 miles from Mann Center for Performing Arts, Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern offers 3-star accommodations in Malvern and features free bikes. This 3-star hotel offers a business center. The hotel provides an indoor pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk. All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a bath or shower, free toiletries and a desk. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with an oven, a dishwasher and a microwave. All guest rooms include a private bathroom, a hairdryer and bed linen. An American breakfast is available daily at the hotel. Philadelphia Zoo is 24 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern, while Temple University is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $150 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Pet fee is USD $150 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Great location with friendly and helpful staff.
Convenient and comfortable stay. Good...
The location was convenient and the layout of the room was as expected.
The linens on the bed were wrinkled as though someone had slept there and then re-made the bed. The washing machine soap had been opened. There were crumbs in the kitchen cabinets, and saw two water bugs in the bathroom. There was black mold on the outside of the building.
we like that kitchen is complete with a set of 4 dishes, bowls, glasses, pots, pans, strainer, dish towel, dish cloth and Palmolive.
it is dirty inside the vents and the window sills, around and under pull out sofa bed. They need to add different options to the breakfast. its always the same. shout out to Katrina!
very nice place, quite fancy, good breakfast menu and the room was the better, I really like the room I was assigned
the pool, the water was not tempered and the paint at the ceiling was falling down, I expect to use the pool but I did not enjoy because that reason
Nice place to stay for...
Nice larger rooms
They couldn’t find my reservation at first
It was an enjoyable stay
I thought the staff was excellent, especially considering how grumpy some of the guests are/were!!! Very friendly and cordial. They were a pleasure to deal with.
we were in town for...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.