Extended Stay America Suites - Pittsburgh - Monroeville
3851 Northern Pike
Monroeville, PA 15146, US
Monroeville, PA 15146, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $81/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh - Monroeville is located in Monroeville and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Pittsburgh is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows. A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk. The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Monroeville Convention Center, the Kennywood and the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium.
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio Queen Accessible Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: It was good for that kind of breakfast.
Negatives: Maybe 2 different types of muffins.
Elevator dirty and kitchen wall...
Positives: Nice and clean.
Negatives: Someone was trying to get onto my room every night. I kept things locked but they kept doing it.
Negatives: Bathroom was dirty, carpets were not vacummed, noise was horrible and the room smelled like weed.
Negatives: Both rooms were found to have things in the drawers, dirt and crumbs under the bed and a very beat up refrigerator in 218.
Positives: The room was nice and suited my needs.
Negatives: The bed was a little hard. I am used to a soft bed.
I enjoyed my stay.
Positives: close to the mall , close to food
Negatives: wall was thin
good for price
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).