Aloft Philadelphia Airport
4301 Island Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19153, US
Aloft Philadelphia Airport welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This hotel is located 5 miles from Philadelphia and is a 5-minute drive to the Philadelphia International Airport. The hotel offers free airport shuttle services and an on-site bar. aloft Philadelphia Airport features an indoor pool and a kids program. Guests can take advantage of the 24-hour snack center or guest car wash. The pet-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour gym and business center. Philadelphia aLoft Airport guest accommodations include a 42-inch flat-screen TV with in-room movies and video games. A coffee maker and refrigerator are also available in every room. Please Touch Museum and the Liberty Bell are 9 miles from the Aloft Airport Philadelphia hotel. DHL International is within a 10-minute drive of the hotel and Independence Hall is also nearby.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
only one elevator working so it took forever to get to your floor also my hotel room didn’t have any hot water at all so i could not shower or anything worst experience ever
would never stay at this...
The staff were lovely and very accomodating. perfect if you need to get to the airport in the morning.
the room was incredibly dirty, there was a stain on the bedsheets
Tolerable for one night
Locations, so close to the Airport and easly accessible
Receptionist was not gentle and the informations gave was very poor.
The breakfast is really poor, everything has a price and it's all to do yourself, no waiter. Poor quality of the croissants and breakfast in general.
that I was able to book through booking.con
staff was rude and unprofessional. the check in desk acted like we were an inconvenience as they put their cell phone down to check us in. we went to purchase water and snacks from the lobby and there wasn’t anyone around to charge us. the bar is open at random times, there’s no schedule. everything inside of the room smelled musty, felt grimy. like it hadn’t been cleaned. the location is in the middle of nowhere, makes it hard to get Ubers into the city.
The overall was wonderful
There was no microwave in the rooms only in the lobby area. Parking was had to find in the evening hours.The refrigerator didn't work and there was no hot or warm water in the shower. Other than those small matters everything else was wonderful. The room was comfortable and clean. It was quite for the most part.When I address those small matters to them they took care of me in which I greatly appreciated. They were highly professional and I would recommend the hotel to family and friends.
I really enjoyed my stay....
good location to airport. reasonably priced with parking. it’s good for a short stay.
Great Location from the airport. Really nice spot to stay if you have an early flight.
The room entry doors have an automatic shut mechanism. Anytime someone leaves their room or enters sounds like someone slamming the door very hard.
Very convenient for airport travels.
available parking spaces
I Never Received my $100 deposit for the Room, Very Unprofessional
there was a major problem. no hot water in my room but the front desk found another room for. w to shower in and other helps.
staff rescued a property problem
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.