1439 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102, US
Philadelphia, PA 19102, US
W Philadelphia is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $399/night
About This Property
Located in Philadelphia, a 11-minute walk from Pennsylvania Convention Center, W Philadelphia provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, private parking, a fitness center and a garden. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property is a 16-minute walk from Liberty Bell, and within 600 yards of the city center. À la carte and American breakfast options are available every morning at the hotel. W Philadelphia has a terrace. Guests can use the business center or relax in the bar. Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Mutter Museum, National Liberty Museum and Barnes Foundation. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7.5 miles from W Philadelphia.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
Wonderful, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Spectacular, Larger Guest room, 1 King, City view (non-refundable)
Spectacular, Larger Guest room, 2 Queen, City view (non-refundable)
Fabulous, Larger Guest room, 1 King, City view (non-refundable)
Wonderful, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Cool Corner, Guest room, 1 King, City view, Corner room (non-refundable)
Fantastic, Suite, 1 King, City view (non-refundable)
Studio Suite, 1 King, City view (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Beauty Services
- Body Scrub
- Body Wrap
- Breakfast In The Room
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facial Treatments
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hair Treatments
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Music/performance
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Pool Bar
- Private Parking
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa And Wellness Centre
- Spa Facilities
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: it was very clean and relaxed
Positives: The staff was friendly and the hotel was decorated beautifully.
This hotel is a good...
Positives: The hotel was beautiful classy and stylish
Negatives: Valet left my car running all early morning never parked it
Positives: View of city lovely. Bed extremely comfortable. Despite hotel being busy was quiet overnight. Location ideal for visiting attractions, subway within a few minutes walk
Positives: Suite was amazing , the hotel was gorgeous. We had an event and the hotel did an outstanding job!!
Negatives: The hotel restaurant staff needs more training in how to be customer friendly.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).