Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point
301 Johnnie Dodds Boulevard
Charleston, SC 29464, US
Charleston, SC 29464, US
Book Now from $132/night
About This Property
Located off US Route 17 in Mount Pleasant, this smoke-free South Carolina hotel features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free coffee in the lobby. Free WiFi is available at this pet-friendly hotel. A flat-screen television with cable channels comes standard in each room at Red Roof Inn PLUS Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point. An private bathroom with free toiletries is included. A picnic area and barbecue facilities are on site at the Red Roof Inn PLUS Mt Pleasant - Patriots Point. A daily maid service and vending machines are available for added convenience. Patriots Point Golf Course is just 1.3 mi from this hotel. Guests will be 8 minutes’ drive from Charleston Museum and 10 minutes’ drive from South Carolina Aquarium, College of Charleston, and the Charleston Historic District.
ADA Accessible Deluxe King Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Full Beds Smoke Free (refundable)
Deluxe King Smoke Free (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Auditory Guidance
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: the location is perfect, close to downtown Charleston.
Negatives: The property is run down. not maintained at all. Our room was next to the trash dump of the hotel. it smelled so bad.
would not recommend
Positives: the location
Negatives: Arrived to the property at 4:30 for a 3p check in and was told the room was still dirty. the walls by the bathroom were still dirty with dried soda marks , towels were stained
unable to check in until...
Negatives: No microwave or fridge
Positives: Location was awesome We could get anywhere fast The manager was nice and helpful with our complaints
Negatives: The rooms were disgusting, sand in my bed, didn't sweep floors or vacuum the rug, glass stains in the tub and the toilet was gross
very pkeasant and accomodating. great...
Negatives: The room wasn't ready until nearly 6pm on day of check in and I missed a work meeting because of this
Positives: location was good. Provided good value. looks recently updated.
Negatives: Ceiling and walls need work.
Just a short stay. Basic...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).