Aloft Columbia Downtown
823 Lady Street
Columbia, SC 29201, US
Columbia, SC 29201, US
Aloft Columbia Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room.
Book Now from $179/night
About This Property
Aloft Columbia Downtown is set in Columbia, 1 mi from the University of South Carolina. While in Central Congaree Vista District, this property offers an open lobby with cocktails and music at the w xyz bar. The re:mix communal lounge offers guests a place to recharge, work, or relax. Touch-and-go check-in kiosks and a grab-and-go eatery are available in the lobby. A re:charge fitness center and billiards are on site as well. Free WiFi, a 49-inch flat-screen TV, and 2.7-yard ceilings are standard in all room at this Columbia Downtown Aloft. Extras include loft-inspired room design with floor-to-ceiling windows, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine. Columbia Museum of Art is 0.6 mi from Aloft Columbia Downtown, while Five Points is 1.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Columbia Metropolitan Airport, 8 mi from the property.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King, City view (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen, City view (refundable)
Savvy, Guest room, 1 King, City view, Corner room (refundable)
Savvy, Guest room, 2 Queen, City view, Corner room (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Evening Entertainment
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Packed Lunches
- Parking Garage
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Great location. Comfy room, clean and nice amenities.
Negatives: Constant issues with the WiFi and connection to the internet.
Positives: Closeness to restaurants and Colonial Life Arena.
Negatives: I’m thinking parking should be in the price of room instead of an additional price. Knowing that we have to park somewhere, add this into price so we don’t feel we have to pay another 10% just to park.
Positives: location and the staff was amazing
Negatives: parking was a bit of a hassle but your downtown so was expected
Positives: love the area, so convenient
Positives: the bar
first time there will be...
Positives: quite place. interior.
Negatives: parking fee
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).