Aloft Greenville Downtown
5 North Laurens Street
Greenville, SC 29601, US
Greenville, SC 29601, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Greenville Downtown. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog run on 6th floor and dog potty area nearby.
Book Now from $246/night
About This Property
Attractively located in the center of Greenville, Aloft Greenville Downtown has air-conditioned rooms, free bikes, free WiFi and an outdoor swimming pool. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a terrace. There's a fitness center, nightclub and a shared lounge. At the hotel, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. Aloft Greenville Downtown offers an à la carte or American breakfast. You can play pool at this 3-star hotel. There's an in-house bar and guests can also use the business area. Popular points of interest near the accommodation include The Children s Museum of the Upstate, Peace Center and Greenville County Museum of Art. The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 13 miles from Aloft Greenville Downtown.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Suite, 1 King, Corner room (non-refundable)
Suite, 1 King (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Pool With View
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Trash Cans
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Close proximity to everything. Pet friendly. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
Positives: Can’t think of anything I liked.
Negatives: The place was creepy. Someone was banging on the wall. Phone didn’t work. Could only get a few channels on the TV. No one was at the desk when I left. Was accosted by skateboarding kids in the parking garage. Couldn’t get out of there fast enough!!!
It was creepy and nothing...
Positives: Our room was right off the pool which was wonderful. They are very dog friendly, which I like.
Negatives: there was no complementary breakfast like I thought.
loved Greenville, very beautiful area....
Positives: I love everything about aloft !
Safe, comfortable, clean !
Positives: Location is excellent! Staff was very friendly. Comfortable room/bed. Love the facilities (pool table, games, etc). Singer/Music in the 1st floor was very good. I would stay again in this hotel.
Excellent! The best location and...
parking was very convenient, other...
Positives: I love the location and the fact that it was very near restaurants in downtown and we can walk everywhere. Also, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Negatives: It was a little tricky when we first got there, trying to figure out where to go to check in with the lobby being on the fourth floor and finding how to get in there from the parking garage. But it wasn't that big a deal.
I will definitely stay at...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).