Residence Inn by Marriott Spartanburg Westgate
109 Residence Drive
Spartanburg, SC 29301, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Spartanburg Westgate welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 35 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located in Spartanburg, 4.3 mi from University of South Carolina Upstate, Residence Inn by Marriott Spartanburg Westgate offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Located around 2.7 mi from Tyger River Park, the hotel is also a 6-minute walk away from WestGate Mall. The hotel has a fitness center and a 24-hour front desk. Guest rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower. All units will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine. Residence Inn by Marriott Spartanburg offers a full hot breakfast buffet and a seasonal outdoor pool. There is an in-house bar and guests can also make use of the business area. The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 13 mi from the property.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $150 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
easy check in amazing staff great location
Everyone was very caring and always had a smile and a hello. Seemed concerned how I was doing. I came to visit my grand children. The pretty black woman with the Great smile is awesome. Sorry I didn't get her name but I believe she worked evenings during the week and she was there when I checked out Sunday October 30 around 9:30am.
She deserves to be acknowledged by her managers as her customer service was excellent.
Thank you, Christina McDonnell.
My stay was Oct 24 - Oct 30 2022
Bunch of stink bugs in the room Monday night
The smell of the property was so nice, you could tell it was clean and new. The desk was friendly and helpful.
Our room was on the interstate side. The windows sounded like they were open it was so loud from the road noise. I would have thought it would have been planned better in design phase of this construction. They provided earplugs which means they know it’s a problem then address the thin windows or the seams around the windows that let in so much noise.
Nice hotel, noisy night.
staff is always friendly. great location and always feel comfortable staying here
we liked everything. the only thing I would say is that the floors need to be a little cleaner. other than that everything was great
great place to stay
Amazing amenities! Room, breakfast, etc!9
Clean.. comfortable...good location
Everything! This place was exactly as depicted. Clean, cozy, comfortable. Just like a miniature apartment.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.