Athena Inn Chattanooga
2201 Park Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421, US
Athena Inn Chattanooga welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
About This Property
The Athena Inn Chattanooga is less than 20 minutes’ drive from the Tennessee Aquarium. This hotel features a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Cable TV with HBO is included in every simply decorated guestroom of this hotel. A microwave and small refrigerator are also provided for guests. A business center as well as fax and photocopying facilities are available to guests of the Athena Inn Chattanooga. Vending machines for drinks are available along with a 24-hour reception. This hotel is 14 miles from Ruby Falls and 20 minutes’ drive from Chattanooga city center. Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport is 4.5 miles away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Location good. We stayed there before but l think it has gone downhill from previous stay. Mattress uncomfortable. Has not been kept nice.
See above question.
Everything was great. Milk was sour at breakfast bar only downside. Couldn’t eat my fruit loops.
Everything was great. Milk was...
We arrived after midnight, and our room was so dirty! There was a bed bug my husband flushed down the toilet! There was an actual booger on the wash cloth! What the heck! So gross and disgusting. I have asked for a refund, and the manager has been avoiding me.
The shower was nice and beds were comfortable but noisy everytime u moved
To start the lady at front desk was awful she was rude not professional or at all helpful was paying cash she said needed my credit card to hold and ran it anyway then had a issue with a room not being clean the bed was covered in what appeared to be public hair would not move us or give us clean sheets told us to shake it out and to think we rented 2 rooms neither appeared to have been ever touched with a mop and the toilet in one room ran all night long
Friendly Staff, we arrived pretty late, he waited for us to arrived to do a very late check in. He was very friendly, happy face. He did a great Job.
There was small roaches in the room. The beds had a metal covering in the bottom of the bed, that made a loud scratching sound every time you turned. Also we got up early to have breakfast, there only cereal, crackers, coffee and apples.
Just off the highway, nice fascia, standard check in, room and amenities were far beyond what I expected. All great, they skipped the art work, and instead spent money on the bed, furnishings, and amenities. The ADA shower was unecessary but very nice, my gal and I made often use of it and it's special features. Staff provided extra towels and pillows for my lady and I with an ez-pz request. Great stay.
toilet holder in wall was too damn intrusive to one's sitting comfort while on the seat. Needs to be relocated 6-8" further out of the sitting position.
Great stay, far exceeded expectations.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.