Athena Inn Chattanooga
2201 Park Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421, US
Chattanooga, TN 37421, US
Athena Inn Chattanooga welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
About This Property
The Athena Inn Chattanooga is less than 20 minutes’ drive from the Tennessee Aquarium. This hotel features a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Cable TV with HBO is included in every simply decorated guestroom of this hotel. A microwave and small refrigerator are also provided for guests. A business center as well as fax and photocopying facilities are available to guests of the Athena Inn Chattanooga. Vending machines for drinks are available along with a 24-hour reception. This hotel is 14 miles from Ruby Falls and 20 minutes’ drive from Chattanooga city center. Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport is 4.5 miles away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Business Center
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Vending Machine
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
Recent ReviewsComing soon!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).