Aloft Nashville Franklin
7109 South Springs Drive
Franklin, TN 37067, US
Franklin, TN 37067, US
Aloft Nashville Franklin welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $179/night
About This Property
Set south of Nashville, down the street from the Cool Springs Galleria shopping complex, this contemporary hotel in Franklin, Tennessee features first-rate facilities and comfortable guestrooms. Aloft Nashville Cool Springs features an indoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular and strength training equipment. After an intense workout, guests can have a snack at the 24-hour re:fuel convenience store or have a drink in the W XYZ bar. The guestrooms at the Cool Springs Aloft Nashville features luxurious beds and 42-inch LCD TVs. Guests will enjoy bathrooms with oversized showerhead and Bliss Spa bath products.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft Room, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Children's Playground
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Positives: nice and clean
Negatives: elevators were backed up all the time
we had a great time!
Positives: nice and clean
Negatives: the elevators
we had a great time!
Positives: We didn’t have breakfast.
Negatives: all was good. I will say the carpet in the room was a little “sticky” feeling but I am sensitive to feels of all kind so maybe it was just me….
Awesome stay all around. Would...
Positives: Great location! The hotel was also very clean! I enjoyed the fact that there was so much nearby! Lots of stores, restaurants and gas stations.
Positives: Great customer service, they accommodated an early check in which was great since we were headed to Nashville for the day and didn't return until late in the evening. Easy location to get in and out of
Negatives: customer service location
great spot,will return
Positives: The location was right across from the mall, and near many restaurants.
Negatives: The general manager, along with most of the staff, clearly didn’t care if you were there or not. I was overcharged by the hotel by almost two hundred dollars. It took days to be refunded. The front desk wasn’t that concerned, but all the general manager did was say he was sorry. Nothing else was offered.
Upper management didn’t care about...
Positives: Coffee in lobby, music also at night. Great breakfast to order sandwiches. Clean.
Negatives: Sound of interstate 65 audible. Day and night. Some ignorant man decided to partake of a Marijuana smoke on elevator before I got on. Hard for you to control. Some other guests parked their trucks and trailers [2 of them] which occupied a total of 8 spots.
Positives: I like that the check in was smooth and the place is modern and clean. It didn’t feel dated in any aspect. Decorations were pretty cool and the lobby didn’t make you feel like you were in a hotel lobby. More like an upscale lounge with a pool table and bar.
Negatives: At check in I was told a free complimentary breakfast would be offered but you had to pay and the choices on the menu were not a broad one especially for kids. Menu is not kid friendly but the stay was good. Also the I had to flush the toilet twice when using it.
Positives: The bar.
Negatives: It was basically a hotel for dogs. And my allergies were very bad.
It's a Dog hotel
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).