Aloft Nashville Franklin
7109 South Springs Drive
Franklin, TN 37067, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Nashville Franklin. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Set south of Nashville, down the street from the Cool Springs Galleria shopping complex, this contemporary hotel in Franklin, Tennessee features first-rate facilities and comfortable guestrooms. Aloft Nashville Cool Springs features an indoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular and strength training equipment. After an intense workout, guests can have a snack at the 24-hour re:fuel convenience store or have a drink in the W XYZ bar. The guestrooms at the Cool Springs Aloft Nashville features luxurious beds and 42-inch LCD TVs. Guests will enjoy bathrooms with oversized showerhead and Bliss Spa bath products.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft Room, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Aloft Room, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $75 per stay.
Aloft Room, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft Room, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $75 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Blackout Curtains
- Car Rental Available
- Children's Playground
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Noisiest place we've ever stayed...location was ok but noise level awful ..no housekeeping was a surprise....nice to come back to beds made and bath ..just not quite what we expected
Very dark in room, not very clean. The shower gel, shampoo/conditioner dispensers in the shower were out of product so I had to leave shower wet to find products I has in my bag. Not enough towels, had to request more.
Lobby was dirty, bar was closed on a Friday night.
The desk clerk who checked us in was very nice.
The young man that check us in was very kind and helpful.
A person visiting the bar only, not even staying at the hotel was allowed to bring his very large dog in who barked at us and others two nights in a row. We left both times and could not continue to enjoy the lobby amenities. The second night we spoke with the front desk person who said “oh the dog should be okay.” as if we weren’t paying guest. we set outside in the cold to enjoy the rest of the night d we home the dog and his owner (who was not a guest staying there) enjoyed the indoors.
The pay a la carte breakfast ran out of hot breakfast sandwiches early. Limited selection for this meal.
Overall clean, friendly and helpful...
Wish I could have had an herbal tea on arrival.
clean, good staff and great...
location, nice lobby, comfortable bed. super friendly staff
their Wi-Fi was down and pool wasn’t working. should’ve asked for some kind of compensation as I believe they would’ve been kind enough to help.
great location, friendly folks, all...
it was quiet. We were right by the elevator and never heard anyone coming or going.
The way the room was designed. There was considerable more space on the size of the room away from where you had to get around.
the staff was nice. clearly the owner could care less
first from smelled of mold and mildew.
I wouldn’t stay here. listen to the reviews
over priced. The point of...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.