Residence Inn by Marriott Knoxville Downtown
210 West Church Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37902, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Knoxville Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit.
About This Property
Located conveniently in Knoxville, Residence Inn by Marriott Knoxville Downtown has air-conditioned rooms, free bikes, free WiFi and a fitness center. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center. The property provides BBQ facilities. All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while certain rooms also offer a kitchen equipped with a fridge. At Residence Inn by Marriott Knoxville Downtown each room has bed linen and towels. The accommodation offers a buffet or continental breakfast. Residence Inn by Marriott Knoxville Downtown has a sun terrace. Popular points of interest near the hotel include East Tennessee History Center, Knoxville Convention Center and Market Square. The nearest airport is McGhee Tyson Airport, 11 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Knoxville Downtown.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Additional Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Blackout Curtains
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Valet Parking
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
beautiful place and very nice rooms
We were in the lobby at check in time but were told our room wasn’t ready, it was 3 hours before we got into our room. Other than that the rest of the stay was great. They also waived the parking fees for the weekend.
The hotel was very clean...
location & clean
no complaints at all
Our stay was wonderful &...
This was an excellent choice for a quick trip to Knoxville. Walking distance to everything downtown. The room was HUGE, clean and well equipped with a full kitchen like a condo. The free breakfast was "pay for" quality. Scrambled eggs, sausage, quiche, egg sandwiches, waffle maker, cereal, milk, juice, and coffee
I hate finding a great hotel and rate, then finding you have to pay $20 to park. Just rasie your prices and advertise free parking
Great spot to visit downtown...
We were in Knoxville for only an overnight stay and were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, modern amenities, and extra services offered. The hotel has a lovely dining area for breakfast; however, the unique menu at Starbucks in the adjacent Courtyard by Marriott was more appealing. Having accessibility to amenities in both hotels for business and recreational travel is such a plus. The night, morning and housekeeping staff were very kind and accommodating.
Skylar and Gabriel went above and beyond for us. Excellent customer service. We will be back for sure.
Good breakfast , hotel was really clean.
I liked everything! I have nothing negative to say.
Comfortable and relaxing
Very easy and comfortable
The bathroom is no clean
Excellent hotel and employee is...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.