Aloft Nashville West End
1719 West End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Nashville West End. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This Nashville property is 10 minutes' walk from Vanderbilt University and 8 minutes' drive from the Country Music Hall of Fame. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, wine bar, and 24-hour snack bar during their stay. A small refrigerator, coffee-making facilities, and a flat-screen cable TV are included in each room. All rooms have a safety deposit box as well. Free WiFi and a 24-hour business center are included at the Aloft Nashville West End. Billiards and a fitness center are also on site. Re:Fuel, a 24-hour on-site market, is available for guests' convenience. Guests can relax with a glass of wine at WXYZ Bar and Lounge as well. The Parthenon at Centennial Park, the Gaylord Entertainment Center, and Nissan Stadium are within 1 mile of the property. Green Hills Mall and Nashville city center are 4 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Traditional Queen Queen, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Traditional Queen Queen, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
Traditional King, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Traditional King, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Savvy Suite with 2 Queens, 1 Bedroom Studio Suite (refundable)
- Savvy Suite with 2 Queens, 1 Bedroom Studio Suite - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Audible Alarm
- Body Thermometer Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Staff was very friendly.
There was no hot water when I showered. Brrrrrr
Absolutely everything about this hotel exceeded our expectations! The staff was the nicest, the room was SUPER clean, the bed was extremely comfortable!! Will definitely be back!!
How helpful everyone was, pleasant and location.
I went to Nashville with my wife for our wedding anniversary. We each separately contacted the hotel asking for the staff's help preparing the room to surprise each other. They kept the secrets from each of us and did a FANTASTIC job. My wife sent a romantic package to set up the room and I had chocolate covered strawberries delivered. They even upgraded our room to a huge suite so it would make our stay memorable. We will never forget the experience and if we are ever to visit Nashville again, we will be staying here for sure. Special thanks to Dominique, John, and Kris(hope it's spelled right). Not only them but the entire staff was awesome!!!
Nothing to dislike!!!
The location is very central to get to downtown Nashville and to the Vanderbilt area where I needed to be.
The staff was not good at communicating with each other, which led to my room not being cleaned for 4 out of the 5 days I was there, which made the stay very uncomfortable. It was important for me to be able to come back to a clean and comfortable room since I was there to visit my father who had just had a stroke - it was already a heavy situation, so I just wanted a comfortable place to stay, and this unfortunately did not meet that need.
Some of the breakfast machines were broken (espresso machine coffee was cold) but they had a great selection of food and there is a coffee/donut shop across the street so it worked out. We didn't end up eating at the hotel because the prices for breakfast was. . . A little steep.
The rooftop balcony could have been cleaner.
We loved Nashville. The hotel...
Front desk was rude and room extremely dirty
It was very modern and very comfortable.
We had to pay for parking and breakfast.
Very nice, modern, comfortable hotel...
Very clean, nice hotel
No hot water the entire stay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.