Kimpton Aertson Hotel an IHG Hotel
Nashville, TN 37203, US
Nashville, TN 37203, US
Kimpton welcomes all pets! Pets always stay free and no pet deposit is required. Any number of pets are welcome regardless of size, weight, kind, or breed.
Book Now from $175/night
About This Property
A short 9-minute walk away from Vanderbilt University, this boutique hotel is located in Nashville’s Music Row district and offers on-site dining and an outdoor pool and sun deck. Free WiFi access is available. Every room at Kimpton Aerston Hotel provides a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a Bluetooth connectivity sound system and a mini bar. Certain rooms also include a seating area. Henley is a modern American brasserie located at the Kimpton Aertson Hotel. Breakfast and dinner are served daily. There is also a snack cart, which changes every day. The bar program spotlights Tennessee whiskeys, but there are plenty of specialty cocktails, local craft beers, and carefully chosen wines. The hotel offers over 6,500 square feet of meeting space and a ballroom with a private balcony and views of downtown Nashville. A complimentary evening wine reception is also included for guests to enjoy. The Grand Ole Opry is 12 miles away from the hotel, while Nissan Stadium is a 9-minute drive away. Nashville International Airport is 8 miles away.
Pet amenities include plush pet-bed loaners in your guest room, food, water bowls and mats. They also offer a concierge list of nearby pet-friendly restaurants, parks, groomers and pet boutiques; door hangers to alert other hotel guests and staff that your cat, dog, or other beloved pet is in the room; and courtesy bags for walking your dog. Plus - nightly wine receptions where pets are welcome to join the party at select hotels!
1 King (non-refundable)
2 Queen Mobility Accessible With Accessible Tub (non-refundable)
1 King Midtown View (non-refundable)
2 Queen (non-refundable)
2 Queen Premium Mobility Accessible Tub (non-refundable)
1 King Corner Premium Balcony (non-refundable)
1 Bedroom Suite Walk In Shower (non-refundable)
1 King Spa Suite (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast In The Room
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Pool Bar
- Pool With View
- Private Parking
- Rooftop Pool
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shallow End
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Spa And Wellness Centre
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
Positives: It was in a great location. Easy to walk or ride scooters to places. Staff was so friendly. We were there for my daughters 21st birthday and they gave her a bottle of wine when we checked in.
Would definitely stay here again.
Positives: very pet friendly
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).