300 12th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203-4006, US
Nashville, TN 37203-4006, US
Pet guests are welcome at W Nashville. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $287/night
About This Property
W Nashville is located in Nashville, 1.3 mi from Nissan Stadium and 1.6 mi from The Parthenon. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Johnny Cash Museum, Vanderbilt University, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Attractions in the area include Lane Motor Museum, 3.1 mi away, or Grand Ole Opry, located 6.2 mi from the property. Popular points of interest near the hotel include Bridgestone Arena, Tootsies Orchid Lounge and Ryman Auditorium. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 6.8 mi from W Nashville.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
Wonderful 1 King, Guest room, 1 King, City view, Low floor (non-refundable)
Wonderful 2 Queens, Guest room, 2 Queen, Low floor (non-refundable)
Fabulous 1 King, Guest room, 1 King, City view, High floor (non-refundable)
Fabulous 2 Queen, Guest room, 2 Queen, City view, High floor (non-refundable)
Marvelous Suite 1 King, 1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King (non-refundable)
Fabulous Suite 1 King, 1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King (non-refundable)
WOW Suite 1 King, 1 Bedroom Vice Presidential Suite, 1 King, City view (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Live Music/performance
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Paid WiFi
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Pool Bar
- Private Parking
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Room Service
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: the staff! the cleanliness beds comfortable quiet
Positives: I was pleased that this hotel was pet friendly and across the street from a dog park. Common areas were comfortable as well as the room. We also enjoyed the friendly service at the restaurant. We would not hesitate to return and recommend to our friends and family.
Positives: Staff was helpful and available at all times.
Negatives: Housekeeping was not consistent and Valet was backed up as hotel was sold out
Hotel property was stunning and...
Positives: clean and nice room
Negatives: location, pool very sterile no atmosphere
Positives: Loved the decor, restaurants, the live music at night in the lounge bar was amazing.
Negatives: The concierge was not at all helpful, the pool side service/music was non existent on a sat which was strange.
Positives: clean rooms and nice staff
Negatives: too expensive for what you get
great place but expensive
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).