300 12th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203-4006, US
Nashville, TN 37203-4006, US
W Nashville welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $599/night
About This Property
W Nashville is located in Nashville, 1.3 mi from Nissan Stadium and 1.6 mi from The Parthenon. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Johnny Cash Museum, Vanderbilt University, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Attractions in the area include Lane Motor Museum, 3.1 mi away, or Grand Ole Opry, located 6.2 mi from the property. Popular points of interest near the hotel include Bridgestone Arena, Tootsies Orchid Lounge and Ryman Auditorium. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 6.8 mi from W Nashville.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
Fabulous 1 King, Guest room, 1 King, City view, High floor (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alcoholic Beverages Available
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Entertainment Services
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Heating In Public Area
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access (charges May Apply)
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Taxi Service
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas (charges May Apply)
Positives: Good location, friendly staff, strict pool rules though. Overall great experience
Negatives: Strict pool rules
Positives: great location
Positives: beautiful and lovely staff
Positives: Great staff, great location
Positives: the staff! the cleanliness beds comfortable quiet
Positives: I was pleased that this hotel was pet friendly and across the street from a dog park. Common areas were comfortable as well as the room. We also enjoyed the friendly service at the restaurant. We would not hesitate to return and recommend to our friends and family.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).