300 12th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203-4006, US
Pet guests are welcome at W Nashville. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
About This Property
W Nashville is located in Nashville, 1.3 mi from Nissan Stadium and 1.6 mi from The Parthenon. This property is set a short distance from attractions such as Johnny Cash Museum, Vanderbilt University, and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Attractions in the area include Lane Motor Museum, 3.1 mi away, or Grand Ole Opry, located 6.2 mi from the property. Popular points of interest near the hotel include Bridgestone Arena, Tootsies Orchid Lounge and Ryman Auditorium. The nearest airport is Nashville International Airport, 6.8 mi from W Nashville.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
Marvelous Suite 1 King, 1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King, City view (refundable)
- Marvelous Suite 1 King, 1 Bedroom 2 room Suite, 1 King, City view
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alcoholic Beverages Available
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Entertainment Services
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Heating In Public Area
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access (charges May Apply)
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Taxi Service
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas (charges May Apply)
Staff, location, amenity, and design all great.
went there in part for a stylish and enjoyable pool and outdoor experience - but the pool was a total scene - with music intolerably load and large group scene occupying. the entire pool. Quite disappointing when you just want to chill pool side with a glass of wine and a book.
lovely hotel but overrun by...
Pool and rooftop bar were great. Beds were really comfy. Great location.
Had a blast, would definitely...
Excellent welcome by Mac on the front desk, very welcome after a long trip.
Great room and brilliant gym - all I'm looking for
Nothing - one of the favourite stays in the Us
Perfect location for a work...
Modern, sharp, well looked after, great reception team
Stylish spot a short walk...
Products in the room, comfort, cleanliness
Bar needs to serve more food
We booked it for the pool parties. So much fun. Alcohol prices arent actually that bad. The pool is 24 hours too which was awesome. Room was great very spacious. Nice rainfall shower. One of the best hotels Ive ever stayed in honestly.
We booked it for the pool parties. So much fun. Alcohol prices aren’t actually that bad. The pool is 24 hours too which was awesome. Room was great very spacious. Nice rainfall shower. One of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in honestly.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.