Residence Inn by Marriott Abilene
1641 Musgrave Boulevard
Abilene, TX 79601, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Abilene welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. No pet weight limit.
About This Property
Located near the Expo Center in Abilene, this hotel has self-catering rooms with a full kitchen and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout the property and free parking. Rooms at the Residence Inn by Marriott Abilene include cable TV as well as separate seating and dining areas. The kitchens include a microwave, dishwasher and coffee maker. Daily housekeeping is available. Guests can enjoy a free daily buffet breakfast. The hotel also serves cocktails in the lounge Monday through Thursday. A 24-hour market, where guests can buy ice cream, sandwiches and snacks is also available on site. For fitness, the Marriott Abilene features a tennis court and a gym equipped with cardio equipment. Relaxation options include an outdoor swimming pool next to a fountain.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Concierge Service
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
one of best hotels I’ve...
great customer service
ac blower sounded out of balance
Nice , comfortable suite. had a view of the pool area and gardens. Breakfast offerings were better than many similar type hotels.
AC unit was very loud. Sheets did not seem to fit the bed well. Beds in King Suite are not really king size beds.
Loved the friendly staff, the cleanliness and comfort was of the rooms, and the fun pool we enjoyed!
The cleaner the hotel uses is not allergen-free. :( My daughter has allergies to cleaning chemicals. it’s nothing the hotel can avoid, as we expect them to clean. hello.. covid. but it is a bummer.
It was an amazing stay,...
I love the breakfast. I do wish they had
I wish they would have had
very clean and well maintained. The room had wonderful amenities
There was only one person checking people in. she was incredibly friendly but she needed help. The phones were ringing off the wall and people were lined up to check in. she was very poised and calm in a difficult situation
I will definitely stay here...
Property was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent with several options.
Best we’ve stayed at in...
Staff was great.
breakfast was good
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.