Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District
2140 East Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, TX 76006, US
Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
About This Property
Located in Arlington, 1.6 miles from Globe Life Park in Arlington, Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 2.1 miles from AT&T Stadium, 2.3 miles from Six Flags Over Texas and 15 miles from Fort Worth Convention Center. John Fitzgerald Kennedy Memorial is 18 miles from the hotel and American Airlines Center is 18 miles away. Guests at the hotel can enjoy an American breakfast. Sixth Floor Museum is 18 miles from Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District, while Dallas Holocaust Museum is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, 9.3 miles from the accommodation.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
Geat place to stay for...
The location was great. We were in town for a Cowboys game and there is s free trolley that runs from the hotel to AT&T stadium and back.
There were options for dining both right there and just a couple miles down the road. The room, although not spacious, was well equipped and had all that we needed.
I would have liked to have a bit more storage for my clothes, although we made it work and the table and bench seating was a nice touch.
Easy, convenient and just what...
Staff was friendly. Staff knowledgeable. Shuttle to Stadium pick-up was right outside the hotel the driver was awesome. Uber was also on point and my new best friend for transportation when i need a ride. I would stay her again only if I couldn't find anything else. Bed was comfortable, however, the mattress slid on the frame. Management should stabalize the bottom mattress with some type of adhesive. The lounge was very cozy, but could offer fast food with drinks during happy hour. Or, maybe add a small kitchen so customers could order when in lobby and maybe offer room service. This would boom the business.
There was no complimentary breakfast. The smell of the atmosphere was muggy and carpet in halls need cleaning. There was a dog barking and crying loudly in a room near our suite on the 3rd floor near the 330 wing and a staff member knew the dog. The customer bought the dog down for a visit and was playful with the dog. He knew the customer. I complained but nothing was done immediately. If the hotel is pet friendly those rooms should be grouped together, not all people have pets. The carpet was dirty in the suite. The bathroom was not private. The wall had opening and you could see into the bedroom, no privacy or fan for bathroom times.
Rooms for some improvement
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.