Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District
2140 East Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, TX 76006, US
Arlington, TX 76006, US
Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
About This Property
Located in Arlington, 1.6 miles from Globe Life Park in Arlington, Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 2.1 miles from AT&T Stadium, 2.3 miles from Six Flags Over Texas and 15 miles from Fort Worth Convention Center. John Fitzgerald Kennedy Memorial is 18 miles from the hotel and American Airlines Center is 18 miles away. Guests at the hotel can enjoy an American breakfast. Sixth Floor Museum is 18 miles from Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District, while Dallas Holocaust Museum is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, 9.3 miles from the accommodation.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
Negatives: noisy, small room for the price
Positives: This is such a beautiful property overall, I have stayed here more then once. It has actually become my go to place to stay when I come into DFW! The staff is always lovely, super friendly and welcoming. The rooms are nice and tidy beds are super comfy. Shower is great. They have a steamer that replaces an iron which I love makes it super convenient to iron/steam the wrinkles out. Pets are welcome for free, which is initially what attracted me to this property. Great location lots of food options, and entertainment.
Negatives: There were just a couple minor maintenance fixes that needed to be done like replacing dead remote batteries, but nothing big at all. Overall, it’s a great experience.
Exceptional stay! definitely will be...
Geat place to stay for...
Positives: The location was great. We were in town for a Cowboys game and there is s free trolley that runs from the hotel to AT&T stadium and back. There were options for dining both right there and just a couple miles down the road. The room, although not spacious, was well equipped and had all that we needed.
Negatives: I would have liked to have a bit more storage for my clothes, although we made it work and the table and bench seating was a nice touch.
Easy, convenient and just what...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).