Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District
2140 East Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, TX 76006, US
Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
About This Property
Located in Arlington, 1.6 miles from Globe Life Park in Arlington, Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 1.9 miles from Six Flags Over Texas, 2.1 miles from AT&T Stadium and 3.3 miles from Arlington Museum of Art. The property is 3.3 miles from Six Flags Mall and 3.6 miles from Shimadzu Institute for Research Technologies. Guests at the hotel can enjoy an American breakfast. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is an 11-minute walk from Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District, while Texas Health Resources is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, 13 miles from the accommodation.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Free Parking.
- Sleeps up to 2
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
We got breakfast at a nearby restaurant.
A good stay with my...
very clean and great floor access to other restaurants in walking distance. they had shuttle access for the Dallas cowboys game for a fee, but beats drinking and driving
they didn’t have great breakfast choices
I would stay again!
Very nice hotel, everything was clean and the location was great.
We booked a king bed and ended up with two queens. The blinds didn’t close all the way and the neon lights from across the street came into our room all night.
Awesome staff, convenient location, nice rooms.
Shower doors don't stay shut
cleanliness and hospitality
Bed was extremely stiff and hurt my back the first night
Friendly, helpful, comfortable, pretty! great location
I would like to know that everything in the room has been sanitized.
and the Rug in the room was dirty, it needed to be replaced, along with the pillows and the seating bench around the table. All of those things need to be washable and replaced with clean ones after every customers stay. I know they get dirty from a lot of people staying at the Aloft, but I’m suggesting make everything so it can be washed and sanitized. Thank you.
our stay was fine, we...
very friendly staff, conveniently close to the main attractions we were Interested in.
There was a strong cigarette smell in our room throughout the day and night, also the ceiling had something splattered on it. I did let the staff know but never heard anything more about it.
Very nice hotel, just wasn’t...
I wouldn’t know they did not have my reservation or room ready after a late night
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.