Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District
2140 East Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, TX 76006, US
Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
About This Property
Located in Arlington, 1.6 miles from Globe Life Park in Arlington, Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 2.1 miles from AT&T Stadium, 2.3 miles from Six Flags Over Texas and 15 miles from Fort Worth Convention Center. The property is 18 miles from John Fitzgerald Kennedy Memorial and 18 miles from American Airlines Center. Guests at the hotel can enjoy an American breakfast. Sixth Floor Museum is 18 miles from Aloft Dallas Arlington Entertainment District, while Dallas Holocaust Museum is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Air Conditioning
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Wheelchair Accessible
Staff was friendly. Staff knowledgeable. Shuttle to Stadium pick-up was right outside the hotel the driver was awesome. Uber was also on point and my new best friend for transportation when i need a ride. I would stay her again only if I couldn't find anything else. Bed was comfortable, however, the mattress slid on the frame. Management should stabalize the bottom mattress with some type of adhesive. The lounge was very cozy, but could offer fast food with drinks during happy hour. Or, maybe add a small kitchen so customers could order when in lobby and maybe offer room service. This would boom the business.
There was no complimentary breakfast. The smell of the atmosphere was muggy and carpet in halls need cleaning. There was a dog barking and crying loudly in a room near our suite on the 3rd floor near the 330 wing and a staff member knew the dog. The customer bought the dog down for a visit and was playful with the dog. He knew the customer. I complained but nothing was done immediately. If the hotel is pet friendly those rooms should be grouped together, not all people have pets. The carpet was dirty in the suite. The bathroom was not private. The wall had opening and you could see into the bedroom, no privacy or fan for bathroom times.
Rooms for some improvement
excellent location very nice staff
bottle of body wash wasn’t filled and bed slid off the base a bit but mostly nitpicking
enjoyable would stay again
friendliness, very helpful and accommodating.
We will stay again because...
The atmosphere was great. Pool Table. Lounge area very comfy. Room was nice and comfy. Close to restaurants. Close to AT&T Stadium.
Low water pressure at bathroom sink. Need more equipment in gym. (Get a Smith machine with free weights or plates).
We got breakfast at a nearby restaurant.
A good stay with my...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.