Aloft Austin Airport
8000 East Ben White Boulevard
Austin, TX 78741, US
Aloft Austin Airport welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $75 fee per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 25 lbs. *
About This Property
Aloft Austin Airport has free bikes, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and bar in Austin. The 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. The property has a 24-hour front desk and an ATM for guests. The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Aloft Austin Airport rooms contain bed linen and towels. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an American breakfast. Guests can enjoy playing pool, or take advantage of the business center. Austin Convention Center is 5 miles from Aloft Austin Airport, while Capitol Building is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International, 2.4 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $75 fee per stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $75 fee per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
The decoration was nice
We got room 307 as we walk into the room it was hot and it smelled like feet. The A/C couldn’t reach to the bathroom so it was hot getting ready. Never staying here again
Never staying here again
the staff was amazing.
the room was so dusty. room was hot and humid. pillows were awful. bed too soft. hot
Close to the airport.
Made my reservation via Booking.com. However, Aloft overcharged me by $10. Not worth staying at this hotel becasue they do not honor what third party vendors like Booking.com quotes.
Convenient location as we were staying overnight waiting to fly out of Austin Airport in the morning
Nothing to complain about besides the fact that the TV didn’t work and no complimentary Wi-Fi
Good location for where I...
staff friendly and great price
the place could have been a bit cleaner, specifically the bathroom (bathtub)
We were grateful to have been given a late checkout.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.