Aloft Austin Airport
8000 East Ben White Boulevard
Austin, TX 78741, US
Aloft Austin Airport is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $75 fee per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 25 lbs. *
About This Property
Aloft Austin Airport has free bikes, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and bar in Austin. The 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. The property has a 24-hour front desk and an ATM for guests. The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Aloft Austin Airport rooms contain bed linen and towels. Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an American breakfast. Guests can enjoy playing pool, or take advantage of the business center. Austin Convention Center is 4.9 miles from Aloft Austin Airport, while Capitol Building is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International, 2.5 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $75 fee per stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $75 fee per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
ALoft is a consistent prodect - Ive stayed at this brand before (not this property). It was as I expected. Good, decent value. Location was fine, cleanliness was exceptional.
The bartenders were great - and fun.
Microwave in the room would have been nice. While the staff advised we could use the microwave in the lobby, it's not nearly as convenient as having one available in the room.
The staff was professional and respectful. But not terribly friendly or welcoming.
Nice hotel, nice location, easy...
We liked the amenities, the room was nice.
The A/C was hard to control.
very nice little getaway
great shower and nice mattress.
That we had a roof over our shoulder.
If the rooms had bath tubs, and if the rooms were better insulated. We were awaken by 7am by the sound of vacuums and doors opening and closing. The air conditioner in the room was either really hot or extremely cold. I was under the impression you had a restaurant/food. No bath robes were provided either, and the bed linens smelled awful.
Overly priced stay with poorly...
Coffee making facility
The airport pick up shuttle does not have hotel name on it. Do we missed it first time. How does the hotel expect that clients to recognise this is the correct shuttle!!!
We really enjoyed our club sandwiches and then our breakfast the next morning. We found the property very modern and appealing.
The staff seemed very happy. All smiling. Very pleasant.
We were on the ground floor and there was a lot of road noise, especially for a Saturday morning. Otherwise everything was very comfortable.
The bar hours are very short. We got back from our engagement at around 11:15 and it was already closed. It might have been nice to wind down with a nightcap.
Very nice. We will be...
the pool, the bathroom , the bed was comfortable but the mattress slides and bumped into the corners quite often . Liked the complimentary water and the fridge in room and the coffee.
there was not a dish for the bar soap, didn’t leave enough towels the small ones. No food available. The bar area only open for a couple of hours. You couldn’t safely walk to any place to get food. The safe in the room was locked and no maintenance people to open because they had already gone home.
I would probably not stay...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.