Aloft Austin at The Domain
11601 Domain Drive
Austin, TX 78758, US
Aloft Austin at The Domain welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 30 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This modern Austin hotel is located in The Domain, a premier entertainment district with restaurants and luxury shopping. Free WiFi is offered. Vibrant colors and unique décor are showcased in each guest room at Aloft Austin at The Domain. Rooms are furnished with a flat-screen TV and a small refrigerator. Guests of Aloft Austin can relax in the splash pool or in poolside lounge chairs. The hotel’s lounge, re:mix, offers a full bar, billiards tables, and music. The hotel also features a fitness center. Austin Aloft has a self-serve gourmet eatery which is available to guests 24 hours a day. Live music and bars at 6th Street are within 20 minutes’ drive. The Arboretum Mall is 4 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bed and bedding were comfortable. New, large tv.
I was in the 2nd floor and you could hear hear street noise all night. Also, any activities in the hallway were very easily heard. Parking is difficult. The room itself is dimly lit.
This place is in a great location but I feel it can be better maintain
We like the fact that it was centrally located and that we didn’t have to drive. We parked our Tesla in the parking garage and we walked to the clubs that were on the next street. We went shopping the next day and we never had to move our vehicle. However,, when we did leave the area we took an Uber when we wanted to go on 6th street to party.
We wish they had more options for free breakfast
We had an excellent time,...
easy walking to shopping
the sheets and cover smelled dirty
hotel is clean however our...
pool only 2 feet deep, loud people in the street after midnight (not property’s fault) but it gets loud after midnight
park, stay and play
Staff - wonderful
At check in desk, Chelsea was amazing as was the young man with her on her shift. Vivian in the kitchen was also very friendly and accommodating.
The room was like an icebox. The air conditioner controls were difficult to adjust… not at all user friendly. We’ve traveled world-wide and this was not even close to what we’ve experienced in nicer hotels.
Very good, but probably won’t...
Breakfast was too small but ok for a light bite. I liked how clean it was and how spacious the room was.
I didn't like the pool and the gym, the pool was to shallow and the gym was too small.
clean, walking distance from everything, spacious and quite
the parking was outside on the 2nd floor and the elevator was out of service, nothing big but with a stroller and luggage in the hot day was a bit challenging taking stairs
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.