Extended Stay America Suites - Baytown
7212 East Point Boulevard
Baytown, TX 77521, US
Baytown, TX 77521, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
About This Property
Located off Interstate 10, this hotel is just a half-mile from San Jacinto Mall. It features an outdoor pool, a daily continental breakfast and pet-friendly rooms with free Wi-Fi. A fully equipped kitchenette is provided in each room at Extended Stay America. The traditionally styled rooms also include a flat-screen TV. The Baytown, Texas - Extended Stay America, offers a fitness room and a business center on site for guest use. Laundry facilities are also available. Pirate’s Bay Water Park is just 2.5 miles from this hotel. Goose Creek Country Club is less than 15 minutes’ drive away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: it was quit
Negatives: the floor is nasty , hair in shower
Negatives: I was able to reserve a room online but when I got there they said they didn't have any rooms available.
Positives: the hotel is old and run down. the hotel is full of roaches, the halls smell straight dog urine. the rooms are very small, it's just horrible. the hotel had a major water line bust that flooded the whole hotel. the mold etc smells very horrible, there is dog feces, everywhere. the refrigerators are very small, you don't have room to put anything. there or only a two burner stove top too cook on. it's horrible. the hotel really needs to be Renovated Badly.
Negatives: the whole set up
A VERY HORRIBLE STAY.
Positives: BBQ Pits by pool
Negatives: Reserved 1 weekend and reserved a king suite ended up with a double. No coffee pot only 1 trash can. Breakfast consist of Nutrigrain bar and Coffee. They asked me to give them another chance. Wen again 2 weeks later. Pool was closed nasty Green Color. No coffee pot in room still only 1 garbage can. Reserved a king Suite and again ended up with a double room. Very disappointed. Will not be my choice of Hotel Nex time. Staff was great and apologetic. They just work there. Not their fault
Negatives: I left one day early and I contacted the hotel but they still charged me.
Positives: Friendly staff
Negatives: Weird smells
Positives: Very fun and glad to get away from home . Went swimming here and the kids had fun . Slept all night long like a baby .
Super comfortable sleep
Positives: Clean, staff was nice, comfortable. I liked that the ice machine was near by.
Negatives: .The breakfast where to go bars, coffee was decafe and the hot tube was closed down. Pool is very small. Reasons why I would not stay here again.
Won't go back.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).