Aloft College Station
1150 University Drive East
College Station, TX 77840, US
College Station, TX 77840, US
Aloft College Station welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome.
Book Now from $109/night
About This Property
Aloft College Station offers accommodations in College Station. Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft King, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Aloft Two Queens, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Trouser Press
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Very friendly staff
Negatives: Noisy alleys
Positives: clean and accommodating
Positives: great service by front desk Annie
Positives: Friendly staff, downstairs area was fun.
Negatives: the room decor was dark and too modern
this hotel was a little...
Positives: Room was clean but very little lighting.
Negatives: Coffee maker in room was dirty. I cleaned it to use it and cups that were provided were not very insulated to be able to drink a hot beverage. Noone available up front to buy breakfast from. Many other people waiting.
For the price of over...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).