Home2 Suites By Hilton Dallas North Park
8180 Midtown Blvd
Dallas, TX 75231, US
Dallas, TX 75231, US
Pet guests are welcome at Home2 Suites By Hilton Dallas North Park. Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $125/stay (5+ nights). The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Dogs and cats are welcome.
Book Now from $146/night
About This Property
Located 4.4 miles from Gerald J. Ford Stadium, Home2 Suites By Hilton Dallas North Park offers 3-star accommodations in Dallas and has barbecue facilities. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and free WiFi. Mockingbird Station is 4.5 miles from the hotel and Preston Center is 4.5 miles away. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms offering a desk, a coffee machine, a fridge, a dishwasher, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Certain rooms come with a kitchen with a microwave. At Home2 Suites By Hilton Dallas North Park rooms have bed linen and towels. A buffet, continental or American breakfast is served at the property. The accommodation has a sun terrace. Guests can use the business center, work out at the gym or relax in the snack bar. Southern Methodist University is 4.6 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Dallas North Park, while Meadows Museum is 4.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dallas Love Field Airport, 7.5 miles from the hotel.
1 King Studio Suite Non-Smoking (refundable)
1 King 1 Bedroom Suite Non-Smoking (refundable)
1 King Accessible Tub Suite Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Street Parking
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Sun Umbrellas
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: it was nice and the rooms were great
Negatives: nothing necessarily wrong with the property
It was good. I was...
Positives: Breakfast wasn't great, location was EXCELLENT for sight seeing.
Negatives: Breakfast, but what hotel has good breakfast
Negatives: This place does not match the photos, it is an old hotel and they remodeled some things to make it look something new, the pillows smelled so bad, there were hairs in the bathroom, when we went to have breakfast there was no space there were people sitting at the computer tables , and all the guests trying to find a place and with all this a person had an important part of the car stolen the night before
Positives: It was clean, and in convenient location.
Negatives: The bed was firmer than I am use to.
I did enjoy stay and...
Positives: close to my Dr office
Negatives: they ran out of breakfast and didn’t refill it and employee standing there making pancakes and eating them
it was good for what...
Positives: The breakfast
Negatives: The Room was stuffy, I sneezed throughout the whole time, and ended up with a runny nose
Positives: The friendly staff and the hotel was superb
Definitely will book there every...
Positives: Location was decent
Negatives: The people next door to us were extremely loud. I called the receptionist to complain once the noise lowered for about 45 minutes. The next morning my family and I had to leave early and I was charged more money than anticipated because the manager said I was checking out too early. I never heard of that. I reached out to someone else to answer my question about if this was true I never got a call back. I'm starting to think this property is all about money this is not the first time I've had an issue with money here.
Will choose another location next...
Positives: The hotel itself is very nice, clean and modern. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly.
Negatives: There is a lot of construction around the area so that made it hard sometimes to get in and out.
Positives: Very clean and nice location
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).