SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
15255 Quorum Drive
Dallas, TX 75001, US
There is a $100 non-refundable pet fee per stay. Dogs are welcome, and guests may bring up to 2 dogs with them when visiting. The weight limit is 75 lbs.
About This Property
Located less than one mile from Restaurant Row, offering over 150 restaurants, this Addison hotel is less than 15 miles from downtown Dallas. Each suite has a microwave, refrigerator and minibar. Each suite at the SpringHill Dallas Addison comes equipped with cable TV and free wireless internet. A work desk and ironing facilities are also provided. Guests can enjoy the hotel's outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and gym. The non-smoking property also offers a business center and guest laundromat. SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive serves a hot buffet breakfast every morning. The 24-7 Market has snacks, beverages, and other sundry items available for purchase. Addison Circle Park, home of events including Taste of Addison and Oktoberfest, is across the street from the Quorum Drive SpringHill Suites. The University of Texas - Dallas is less than 7 miles from the hotel.
Pet amenities include places to sniff and explore around the hotel.
Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $150 per stay.
Suite, 2 Double, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Suite, 2 Double, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Pet fee is USD $150 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Transfer Showers Available
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
I liked the location, the comfort, and affordability. They have good breakfast everyday. They have a small pool good, and parking is only $10 per day. This is a nice area hotel. There you can have access to shopping places and restaurants.
Some front desk staff were not friendly. We could not get in touch directly from our room because they did not pick up the phone calls.
It was a great stayed!!
They put a 70$ hold on my card when I checked in after I was told it was 40$. & the room was sort of small.
It was ok for what...
the only thing that was upsetting was the pool closed and once it was time for us to check out they opened it back up
The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good.
We were charged for parking and I saw nothing about a parking change on the website. The employee was rude when I asked about it.
How comfortable I was
That I had to pay $10 for parking
the property was nice and clean and welcoming. the rooms were a really nice size for the price and the shower was Awesome!!
$10 for parking.
Roy was amazing. We really...
Very clean, nice stuff and good location.
Breakfast was advertised as buffet but was only continental and boring. Additional parking fees (really?) and no room service (cleaner).
Toi expensive. Not a good...
we didn’t get our room clean n we had to get towels every morning cus they didn’t get us none and the room was not to cool
great location and central work location.
i booked the room in advance and let them know I had two small dogs. I was told on the phone that they have a $150 refundable pet deposit. I said that is no problem, I keep the chihuahuas in the crate and they will not be any issue. the guy told me to book online for a better rate which I did. about one and half hours after checkin, the front desk called. He had me sign a pet form. he told me the $150 was non refundable and he was sorry someone told me wrong.
after arriving back to my...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.